Thursday, August 22, 2013

Francesca's Collection

Francesca's Collection is one of my favorite go-to places when I'm looking for gifts for my girlfriends. The stores have a fun boutique-y feel to them and they always have a great selection of clothes, jewelry, shoes, and knick knacks.

This year my brother and his girlfriend generously gave me a gift certificate to the store and I have been adding to my wish list on the site ever since.

I want the self control to pace myself with the gift card so I can have some leftover funds to get a winter treat but a much larger part of me just wants to go in and make a killing all at once. Decisions, decisions...am I right?

• El Mirage Tribal Tee • Teardrop Necklace • Hawthorne Printed Blouse • Eastleigh Jeweled Belt • Harper Carryall Satchell • Quinn Leather Pocket Sweater • Novato Threaded Bracelet • You Are My Sunshine • Parker Anorak Jacket • Circus by Same Edelman, Jet Ankle Bootie • Montecito Filligree Studs • Lake Tahoe Canvas Weekender • Windcrest Lightweight Sweater • Bleeker Street Triple Strand Necklace • Folsom Street Spike Bracelet •

No comments:

Post a Comment