Tuesday, October 4, 2011

In September I moved into a new apartment that I’m in love with (hello roof deck with Boston skyline views you read about) and with my new place came a bigger bedroom, which meant I could finally set up a desk! I wanted the space to be welcoming and comfortable so after two weeks of standing at my desk while checking my email the hunt for the perfect desk chair was on. After a brief affair with the free section on Craigslist and a misguided attempt to recover an old, ugly brown desk chair, the Pier 1 website came to me as if sent from the interior design heavens! Everything about this chair made me share pictures of it with friends as if I were a proud new mother. The deep purple fabric is perfect in my room, with the design on the back making me sigh "Isn't it pretty?" when I show it off to friends. The best part is probably how the back seems to almost wrap around me as I settle in to do work. Say hello to the current love in my life:




No comments:

Post a Comment