Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI – Go Pats!

Super Bowl Sunday's just around the corner and I couldn't be more thrilled that my Patriots are at the top once again! Not only do I get to "coach" the players by yelling at them through my TV but this Sunday also presents the opportunity to indulge in good food and drinks at parties. I've been busy collecting some of my favorite recipes to make for the big day (buffalo chicken dip and pizza roll ups top the list). Here are some of my favorite parts of Super Bowl Sunday:




Save Ferris! Super Bowl commercials are like a sport themselves and

even though it's a car commercial but I still can't get enough of Matthew Broderick back as Ferris.



Nothing like a little team spirit. (If I see Giants

gear anywhere you will be promptly removed from my home.)


Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip. Trust me, this dip will change your life.


I've never tried these before but they seem quick, easy, and

like the perfect football food so that's good enough for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment