Sunday, December 11, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Christmas is just around the corner and my days have been full of holiday parties, shopping, gift-wrapping, cooking, and all around fun times with my family and friends. This is my favorite time of the year for so many reasons so I thought I’d share a few of my holiday favorites so far this year:





The sparkly wreath on my parents' front door is easily my favorite Christmas decoration.

Mini cheesecakes (thanks to Grandma Sheridan for the recipe),
these are perfect for parties and are super easy to make!


Hot Chocolate and Bailey’s treats as a special holiday surprise for my lovely roommates.
(Got the idea from one of my morning ritual blogs: Hey Gorgeous)










My new go-to gift this year! Great little lenses from Photojojo to attach


to your smart phone, they’re a huge hit for all my camera-loving friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment