Monday, November 21, 2011

Gym? What’s that?

After talking about it for at least two months I finally found myself standing at the front desk of a gym one day, handing over my credit card so I can watch 30 Rock while on the elliptical. Now that I’ve successfully gone a couple of times every week, taken a few classes, and had a personal trainer give me a limp I think I’ve earned the right to go shopping for some cute gym clothes! Lulu Lemon has yoga pants that I would wear to work every day if they didn’t insist on a business casual dress code and Old Navy has some great work out tops according to their latest sing-along commercials. Here are my current gym must-haves:

Lulu Lemon Groove Pant


If I’m going to sweat and turn beat red at the gym

I might as well wear a cute compression top while I’m at it.


Technically, these are not a must-have since they are already in my possession

but these lightweight FAAS 300 Running Shoes from Puma are the best things to ever happen to my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment