Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hello stove, let me introduce myself...

As the saga to live up to my New Years resolution (read: early November resolution) to make food for myself that requires me to do more than put it in the microwave for 2 minutes, I decided to make myself Chicken Zucchini Alfredo on Monday. This decision was based on an my strong desire to wear my adorable Anthropologie apron (a gift from my amazing friend Amy), my love of zucchini, and the fact that the Food Network labeled the recipe as “easy”. Although this seemed like something that would be difficult to massacre the idea of making an alfredo sauce from scratch scared me enough to pick up an Amy’s organic frozen dinner as a back up plan. Luckily I can report that Amy’s frozen dinner was not necessary and my dinner turned into a delicious success! Check out my (sometimes less than stellar) food photography:



I would’ve been happy just eating all of these for

dinner once they were all sautéed up.



The most terrifying part of the process…

alfredo sauce (dun dun dunnnn)


Success! It turned out delicious and now I have at least one

go-to dinner recipe in my back pocket if necessary.


Hello adorable apron that makes cooking

just that much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment