Thursday, November 10, 2011

Football Goodies

I swear I love writing on this thing. Due to some unforeseen extended hours at my place of business, leaving my friends wondering if I’m still alive, I have had little time to write. Though, thanks to the power of smart phones, I have stored lots of little blogging ideas and pictures for when I reemerged into society. So without further adieu…

Football is one of the few joys I get out of the cold weather seasons but how can I complain when it brings me delicious food, good natured yelling at my TV (I’m looking at you Eli Manning), and the opportunity to plot how beautiful my wedding to Tom Brady would be (come on, you know you do too). Even though I make a mean grilled cheese I’ve recently been trying to get more adventurous with my cooking skills and the Patriots-Giants game sounded like the perfect opportunity to ease into it. This Sunday I regaled my guests with homemade salsa, guacamole (which I sadly can’t find my picture of womp womp), kale chips, and snickerdoodle cookies and it turned out pretty gosh darn good thankyouverymuch. Next conquest? Chili.


Extra spicy salsa yummm



They may not look like your ideal chip but they come out

so light and crunchy you’ll fall in love instantly.



Snickerdoodles! If you don’t love these cookies for

the name alone you’re crazy in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment