Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm Back!


First I’d like to say: I’ve been a horrible blogger and I’m sorry. Because the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

Now that we’ve got that out of the way…I’m back people! After my brief break (that I’m gonna go ahead and blame on the world insisting that I work full time) I’m going to try to get back to this lil bloggie. So, without further adieu….thought I’d start back off with a photo diary of some of my favorite things that have happened since my last time here.

 R.F. O'Sullivan is a hop, skip, and a jump from my apartment 
which is great news because I'm in a relationship with their burgers.

 There's nothing better than romantic date nights with some of the best girlfriends.

 Boston's 4th of July fireworks from my roof deck.
(sorry iPhone's don't take great pictures in the rain) 

 Summer food at York Beach, ME

Deep sea fishing on good ole Bunny Clark.

 Kennebunk Pond

 Epic grilled cheese sandwich (the more cheese you add the better).

No comments:

Post a Comment