Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wait...so work doesn't have a spring break?

As someone who has been out of college and in the “real world” for nearly three years (I can’t talk about it, it hurt to even type that) I find it’s been hard coming to terms with the fact that I no longer get spring and summer breaks. Never fear though friends! This sad reality does not stop me from coming up with what I still endearingly call my “school vacation shopping list”. This year I’m jumping on the trend bandwagon and have decided that the following are must haves in my life (unchecked boxes indicate current deficiencies...why doesn't Santa come when it's warm too?) :


Oh hello perfect little wedges. I will wear you everywhere and anywhere,
I hope you're in it for the long haul. (Yes, I talk to my shoes. No, it’s not a problem.)


Admittedly, I have a fear when it comes to lipstick but this spring I’ve decided to
take a stand and ease into it with these pretty colors: Pink Velvet & Crystal Cut Coral


This is one of many in my collection. Flowy tanks are the staple behind 99%
of my warm weather outfits and if I get them in every color then I never have to
think about an outfit again. Easy peazy lemon squeezy man.




I was hesitant with these at first but the more I see them
the more my love for them grows
.

I mean, do these even need an explanation?

1 comment:

  1. No explanation needed.
    Followed. And maybe you'll visit me someday.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete