Thursday, March 8, 2012

Little Things

I’m the type of person whose mood is easily impacted by little things. A kind compliment on an outfit I spent time planning the night before or someone surprising me by buying my morning tea and you’ve instantly got a grinning girl. So, I thought I’d take a minute and share a couple of the little things (since that is the name of my little ole bloggy after all) that are pleasing me to pieces right now.

Saw these beauties while grocery shopping and I couldn’t resist.


I just love this lil guy cheerfully watching me work away at my desk.


Just a few of the Softlips chapsticks that I hoard.
This stuff is designed by angels, I promise you.



I have officially deemed Essie's Play Date the perfect
spring/summer nail color. Get used to seeing this friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment