Monday, February 18, 2013

Life Lately

I've been a bad little blogger again due to my recent endeavor over at Club Belmont. We're busy little bees who apparently were in desparate need for a hobby...

Anyways, I have a little photo recap of life lately ranging from the Bruins, Super Bowl Sunday, Superstorm Nemo, VDay (Offensive, I know. The holiday got the beau and I to participate this year), and some kitchen and restaurant experimentations.

Happy mid February kiddies - fingers crossed for no more snow!


Bruins • Too many Super Bowl Sunday dips for two people • Nemo bevs • Cards Against Humanity to carry us through the storm • Disney Power Hour (aka sing along) • Friends camping out with us during the storm • Shovel, shovel, and shovel some more • VDay Rose • Chalkboard Table at Brunch • Too dark picture of Muqueca • Grilled Cheese BLT Experiments •


And I leave you with a cool shot of Nemo from my roofdeck


No comments:

Post a Comment