Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Swap Don't Shop

So as it turns out a shopping detox is harder for me than initially anticipated.

Things are just so pretty!

Solution? Host a clothing swap party with my nearest and dearest since I'm usually plotting how to recreate their outfits as it is.

And the "Swap Don't Shop" party was born!


I know, I know... I'm not the first to think of this but I can't believe I've never hosted one before.

This is going to have to be an annual event because not only do you get some sweet new clothes without spending a penny you also get to guzzle wine and have delicious snacks with your lady friends.

My living room was briefly turned into this (much to the dismay of the male roomies):


And there was lots of this:


Moral of the story: save your pennies and trade with your most fashionable friends girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment