Thursday, January 17, 2013

Living Room Reorg

Recently I've been overwhelmed with the desire to redecorate our living room.

Don't get me wrong, I love our home to bits, but after an impromptu furniture reorg after taking down our Christmas tree I've been wanting to do more. A little more styling, a little more decorating, a little more everything to make it look more put together and comfortable to relax in.

Luckily making little inspiration boards is one of my favorite things so I thought I'd throw one together of pieces I'd like in my home that I'm currently on the hunt for on the cheap.

Hurry up yard sale and flea market season!

• Lucite Tray • Lace Etched Arch Mirror • Gray Patch Pouf • Creek Candleholder • Open Weave Ivory Throw • Lupine Print • Pansy Print • Bridget Kilim Rug • Azzure Toss Pillow Collection • Fergano Toss Pillow Collection • Embossed Numbers Wall Clock • Kubu Storage Basket • Diptyque "Baies" Scented Candle • Meurice Floor Lamp •          

No comments:

Post a Comment