Thursday, January 17, 2013

Living Room Reorg

Recently I've been overwhelmed with the desire to redecorate our living room.

Don't get me wrong, I love our home to bits, but after an impromptu furniture reorg after taking down our Christmas tree I've been wanting to do more. A little more styling, a little more decorating, a little more everything to make it look more put together and comfortable to relax in.

Luckily making little inspiration boards is one of my favorite things so I thought I'd throw one together of pieces I'd like in my home that I'm currently on the hunt for on the cheap.

Hurry up yard sale and flea market season!

Lucite Tray Lace Etched Arch Mirror Gray Patch Pouf Creek Candleholder Open Weave Ivory Throw Lupine Print Pansy Print Bridget Kilim Rug Azzure Toss Pillow Collection Fergano Toss Pillow Collection Embossed Numbers Wall Clock Kubu Storage Basket Diptyque "Baies" Scented Candle Meurice Floor Lamp          

No comments:

Post a Comment