Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was the big game kids! AFC Championship - Go Pats!!

We did it!! NOPE.

Sadly my fellow Bostonian roomies sulked in a corner with me as our sole Baltimore transplant celebrated on the other side of the room with her fellow Ravens fans. It was a disappointing and unexpected loss...at least hockey's back?

Luckily this weekend was filled with other wonderful treats like movies, lazy puzzle days, family get togethers, bridal party bonding, seeing Pippin (get tickets immediately), and delicious football foods.

Hope you all had a good (long) weekend too!

• Rocking a parachute - as close as I'll ever get to skydiving • Lazy puzzle day • A night at the theater •
Tapas make the best bridal party bonding meal • Seriously you have to see PippinBBQ feast with the extended family •
• Got my game face on (my lucky gear didn't work!) • One of many football treats •

No comments:

Post a Comment