Monday, January 7, 2013

Shopping Detox

So after avoiding opening bills for a few days a good hard look at my credit card bills from the holiday season (ouch) I've decided to try and NOT buy any new clothes for at least two months. (Reserving funds to only be used for bills and activities a la dining out, movies, and getting my bowl on)

Care to take the shopping detox plunge with me?

As a sucker for all emails containing the word "SALE" and pretty consignment shop windows that I just happen to walk by I'm a little worried I'll break.

Butttt I'm feeling very committed to this especially since yesterday I started making a pile of clothes to donate because my closet was too full (it no longer looks this organized and it stresses me out).

7 days in and I'm still at a 100% success rate!! Boom.

Then this happened yesterday:


Woops!

Yes, I know it's not clothes but it also doesn't fall under my other categories of things I've alloted money for - womp womp.

Oh well, it'll help make my room feel more together and organized by wrangling all my blankets and blow dryer, straightener, curling iron etc!

Target, you did it again. My love for you knows no bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment