Thursday, November 21, 2013

Baby it's cold outside...

Now that I work upstairs from a mall I often find myself wandering through stores during my lunch breaks. This has proven to be a real test of my self control because J. Crew and Free People are my kryptonite.


On one of my most recent wanderings a sales woman (who was EXCELLENT at her job) almost talked me into a $400 Barbour coat. 


I've been eyeing that Barbour pretty on a couple of my favorite bloggers recently and her "it's so warm" pitch nearly had me pulling out the ole credit card. Sadly I have no business spending that much on a coat no matter how much I love it and I left empty handed. (Till next time J. Crew sales lady! I'll be the girl shopping the sales section.) 

I've been jones-ing for a new coat ever since though SO what's a girl to do but spend what some might call too much time researching some more affordable alternatives.  


While none are the perfect Barbour, I'm quickly falling in love with these too. If it's going to insist on being so cold out, I might as well look cute while shivering - ya know?

Get This: 1. Curator Coat from Madewell 2. Field Parka from Madewell
3. Factory Skirted Dress Coat from J.Crew Factory 4. Parka with Hood from Zara
5. Factory Tipped Peacoat from J.Crew Factory
Other: Factory Button Glittens from J.Crew Factory Factory Pom-Pom Hat from J.Crew Factory  
. Factory Furry Earmuffs from J.Crew Factory  .

No comments:

Post a Comment