Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Funny

I'm now in my third year of residence at Club Belmont and I really love my apartment.

We have an awesome location, a killer place, and all six of us get along freakishly well...all the makings of a perfect living environment. That is, until our new upstairs neighbors moved in in September and made us want to wage a full on, passive aggressive war against them.

These hood rats throw parties all weekend, every weekend. I can appreciate a good party but when it sounds like you may just be rolling your refrigerator around upstairs because you've been enjoying adult beverages since 8 in the morning we have problems. 

Not wanting to call in a noise complaint yet we (KRo and I) decided the next logical option was to leave them this:


I think it says "you're the worst" in a fun, artistic sort of way. Because I'm about two parties away from being elderly and knocking a broom handle against our ceiling.

Psh, kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment