Monday, November 19, 2012

Little Things - Life Lately

I've been a bad blogger lately but in my defense it's the beginning of the busy holiday season!

Also, I've been sucked into Homeland and I'm busy catching up. If you don't watch it yet, well...you should. So run to your Netflix Que immediately!

Though, despite Homeland's and the cold weather's best efforts to turn me into a hermit, I HAVE managed to sneak in some activities that do not involve my couch.

So I thought I'd post a quick little montage to highlight the little things in my life making me happy right now because I'm too overwhelmed to post about things like Christmas just yet. (As I reflect on my pictures I've noticed a common theme: food & drinks. Yum!!)

Nov. 6th yo - Might as well go wait in line for 1.5 hours for the sticker It snowed. Wah.
Margaritas make the world go 'round Saturday night is eat your weight in cookies night didn't ya know?
My fave Anthro mug from one of my fave ladies Mutant Tomato!
Monday Night Roomie Taco Night - complete with Big Bucket of Margs and lederhosen apron
Tacoooosss Sadly smooshed frosting on an amazingly delicious Apple Cobbler Cupcake 
Roomies bonding with our old friend Jameson Risk 2210 - board game Friday people (don't judge)


No comments:

Post a Comment