Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nor'easter Induced Winter Wear

At lunch today I had a bit of an Old Navy blackout and this happened:


Woops!

This was strangely similar to my Target and Forever 21 blackouts...the sales at these discount stores suck me in like a moth to a flame people!

But I'm going to go ahead and blame last night's Nor'easter and today's email about 50% off outwear PLUS 20% off PLUS free shipping on this one (because really how could it be my fault?).

I'd also like to point out that I haven't actually purchased anything yet...just made a rather embarassingly long wishlist.

This calls for some serious in-store try-on time because the fits at Old Navy aren't always ideal for my child sized frame but here are my top 6 favorites that I hope are perfect so they can find a nice new home in my closet:

  1. Long Belted Frost Free Coats 2. Softest Crew-Neck Sweaters 3. Button-Shoulder Sweater Dresses 4. Fair Isle Cardigan 5. Softest Printed-Crew Sweaters 6. Pleated Wool-Blend Coats

No comments:

Post a Comment