Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Aziz Ansari's Coming!

Last night I received some insider information got a Twitter notification that Aziz Ansari will be in Boston this Sunday night!


100% of the proceeds will go to The One Fund Boston and The Officer Richard Donahue Fund and on top of that the Wilbur Theater will donate $9,500.

Tickets go on sale at noon today and I highly recommend you get in on the party if you live in the area. I already have my ticketmaster account cued up and an alarm on my phone set to remind me.

And if music is more your jam, Dropkick Murphy and State Radio will also be in town on Sunday for a benefit show at the House of Blues!


So get your tickets friends because both events will be incredible and in support of a great cause (but please don't steal all of them, I need to get my hands on two of them!)


No comments:

Post a Comment