Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Weekend in Review

Sadly yesterday was a sick day for this girl but even though I'm a day behind I thought I'd quickly throw together some weekend recap pictures.

It was one of my beloved three day weekends and I couldn't have been happier to spend time with the beau and the whole familia (it's a rarity to get us all together at once now that we're all "adults").

The Book of Mormon - hilariously awesome Homemade huevos rancheros - we're the beau is a breakfast making guru Family portrait day at Old North Bridge - pictures of us in our matching outfit glory to come Dropkick Murphys benefit concert Sometimes I think things are funny like sunnies on a half yard or random goats found on fences - it's the little things yo


* I really need to work on getting a real camera as cute as my often blurry iPhone pictures are.

No comments:

Post a Comment