Wednesday, September 18, 2013

San Diego - Drink it in, it always goes down smooth



I'm officially back on the east coast after my sunny San Diego adventure visiting my love Jessie.

San Diego is gorgeous and a whole lot of fun - definitely on my list of top 5 US cities now. Add getting to reunite with Jessie on top of the San Diegan beauty and you have an all star vacation my friends. The first day was a lot of exploring without any real direction followed by dinner with Jessie and her wonderful boyfriend.

Finally in San Diego (cool tourist group behind me)
All you really need.

After dinner we went out for a night on the town starting with Vin De Syrah, which has a hidden entrance with cameras set up so everyone inside could watch you struggle to earn the right to a beverage. Well played San Diego.

We just want cocktails Vin De Syrah, let us in please!

We followed this up with a lovely establishment called Wet Willies which is a frozen daiquiri bar set up a la 7-Eleven slurpees. And nothing's more refreshing than a frozen drink in the warm west coast weather.


So. many. daiquiris.

Then it was time to call it a night for us old kids because I'd been awak since 4 am EST and a pillow was calling my name.

Speaking of calling it a night, a red eye home followed by a full day of work makes for one tired Meeshy so... San Diego Zoo pictures to come later cus this girl needs some serious sleep in her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment