Monday, September 9, 2013

SoWa

The parentals came to visit this Sunday so we could hit up the SoWa Open Market. SoWa is a celebration of Boston at it's finest where artisans, vintage shops, food trucks, and local farmers gather to bring you summer cheer. And we took full advantage.

I resisted buying seriously discounted poufs (mostly because I didn't want to carry that thing home) and we enjoyed incredible grilled cheeses at Roxy's Grilled Cheese (as seen on The Food Network's: The Great Food Truck Race) followed by treats from The Cookie Monstah. We also marveled at the genius of The Fashion Truck - a mobile clothing boutique?? Gah, why didn't I think of that!?

I was good to my wallet though and only came home with a little African Violet because 1. they're pretty and 2. my mom told me they're difficult to kill - which fairly accurately describes my skill set with plants.

So I thank you Sunday, you were a delight.



No comments:

Post a Comment