Thursday, September 19, 2013

San Diego Zoo

After catching up on jet leg we spent the next day at the San Diego Zoo. The main draw was, of course, the pandas. The koalas were a close second - it is Koalafornia after all. But it's tough to beat Mama Panda sitting there like a boss just chomping away at her bamboo.

Took an obligatory picture with the flamingos due to my family's weird "flamingo-ing" history.
I mean, honestly, is that not the cutest thing ever?

After the zoo we hit up Old Town for some of THE best guacamole and homemade tortillas I've ever experienced. They also tried to convince me that "Maine Lobster" was the special of the day - you're not fooling anyone San Diego.

That lady is working hard to make the most delicious tortillas I've ever had.
Hmm, I don't know about this...

And on our way home I made the car stop so I could take a picture with this establishment which resulted in me getting heckled by a car full of old men. Oh Boston, you follow me everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment