Tuesday, September 24, 2013

You can't spell life without LI

This past weekend I made the journey down to Long Island to celebrate Whitney and Joe's wedding. They're such a gorgeous couple who have been together for 12 years!! The ceremony was beautiful, right on the water, and the reception was an incredible party. The best part was probably getting to see some of my college friends that I rarely get to see anymore because we live so far apart.

The new Mr. and Mrs.!
Some of my QU ladies (why so blurry camera?)
Aww the beau and I clean up nice 

The rest of the weekend was spent in Brooklyn with the beau (my favorite kind of weekend) and we made some fantastic discoveries such as Smorgasburg which is the Brooklyn Food Flea Market and Barcade (a bar + walls lined with old school arcade games = genius). 

You're a real looker NYC
A view of all the food tents from my 25 minute long brisket line...
Donkey Kong! This was harder than I remembered

Now back till reality I suppose, until it's time for another weekend adventure...


No comments:

Post a Comment