Friday, August 24, 2012

Artsy Friday

My baby brother is one talented guy. He's easily one of the smartest people I know (don't tell him I said that) working full time as a Mechanical Engineer and completing his Masters degree. To top it all off he does photography in his free time. And I don't mean my kind of photography that involves an iPhone and Instagram, he knows what he's doing and he does it welllll my friends.

Now, I know I've bragged about this in the past when he first opened his Etsy shop back here but I couldn't help doing a little more proud big sister bragging now that he's added a few more photographs that I'm in love with since he's opened shop.

If you need some good wall art check him out! Here are some of my personal favorites:


You may recognize this as my profile picture...
helping the bro out with some silhouette shots on a
family getaway and the sunset was amazing that night!

The colors in this one made me fall in love,
got this guy framed in my room naturally.

Sunset in our hometown.
This has been my computer desktop for
two years and I still get compliments on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment