Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mamma Mia We Made Pizza!

Big news from Club Belmont! Last night was impromptu pizza party night at my humble abode and nothing caught fire wahoo!

Some people may claim that cooking is not my strong suit but after craving pizza for the past two weeks I finally got myself some Trader Joe's pre-made dough (it's genius I tell you!) and every topping I could think of. We decided on two pizza themes: 1. Mexican 2. everything else and let me tell you what...opening a pizerria may be my next big career move.

After a few missteps involving transferring the very heavy pizza onto the very hot stone I'm proud to say that they both came out amazing and we happily feasted on my porch with as much pizza as we could eat.

This may have to be a monthly event now that I have a 100% success rate (2 out of 2 ain't too shabby in my book)!

Mexican Pizza
(salsa, beef, mexican cheese, tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce)

Everything Else
(mushrooms, yellow peppers, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, beef, mozzarella, goat cheese) 

My Feast!
Is it dinner time again yet?

1 comment: