Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Weekend in Review

This weekend was a little slice of summer heaven spent up in Maine with some of my favorite people on this earth.

Nothing's better than an all day long music festival in the sun followed by a day lounging on the beach and playing in the waves. Couldn't resist bragging with a few of my brunch-ing, Gentlemen of the Road tour, and beach photos!

Brunch at The Friendly Toast...bet you didn't know 
Chief Long Lance makes the best shoes out there

There's no better way to escape the heat than getting the 
biggest Blue Icee the movie theater has to offer

Everyone should see Mumford and Sons live...so good people!

Music festival-ing with two of my favorite people

Sometimes when I spend all day in the sun I get 
sleepy and my friends take a picture...

My all time favorite place in the world: York Beach, ME
Pretty sure the ocean is the key to happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment