Monday, August 27, 2012

Recent Discovery

So, since my weekend mostly consisted of "helping people move" and getting sucked into a self-induced Mad Men marathon I sadly don't have any exciting pictures of my fabulous life to share today. (Unless seeing me in various sweatpant outfits switching between the couch and my bed is of great interest to people...No? Yea, didn't think so.)

Good news though friends! A discovery was recently made and it is a ground breaking one in my book...Zara has AMAZINGGG jewelry now! While I don't know if this is actually a new addition to their merchandise, it is new to me and I couldn't help making myself a pretty little wishlist this lazy weekend. Going to add some to my fall fashion "must haves". Just because I work full time now doesn't mean I can't go back to school shopping...am I right??

Got this beauty for my bday this year from one of my favorite ladies
Teardrop Choker
Neon and studs are easily my favorite combo, must have this bracelet






The pearls on this necklace make it a fun way to dress up an otherwise boring work outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment