Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sweet Dreams

Thanks to Anthropolgie being kind enough to email me about their 25% off bedding sale I've found myself suddenly wanting nothing more than a new bedding set. In the past 22 hours since receiving the great bedding news of 2012 I've spent an unhealthy amount of time walking through their store touching all their gorgeously soft blankets and compiling wish lists in my Firefox bookmarks.

I'm currently leaning towards a white/ivory/cream neutral theme and since I know you all want to see what I've wasted dedicated my time to lately, here are my current bed inspirations from around the interwebs.

Anthropologie Rosette Quilt
Currently the top contender

Ikea Ursula Throw
Since Fall's just around the corner (womp) the only thing that
will comfort me is looking at throws I can wrap myself in.

Anthropologie Twill Tie Quilt
So easy and comfy looking!

Ikea Ofelia Throw

Ikea Ofelia Vass Duvet Cover
A more budget friendly duvet cover that can be dressed up easy peasy.

Target Simply Shabby Chic Duvet Set
My trusty Target has some great duvet selections too!
(as to be expected from easily one of my favorite stores ever)


No comments:

Post a Comment