Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dessert Makes Everything Better

So, admittedly it hasn't been the most stellar past week and a half. Between my body rejecting me with various ailments and having my emotions getting punched in the face I haven't been in the best of moods. Luckily I have some of the best girlfriends in the world who see a downtrodden comrade and say "Hey! Let's go eat our feelings with wine, molten cheese dishes, and dessert goodness!" Say no more friends, I'll be there in a hot second.

Hopefully I've reached the turnaround point but it's always reassuring to know your friends will be there to order one too many desserts with you. Here's to a better weekend with friends, fun times, and fabulous new fall clothes (more on my two new delicious pairs of fall boots later...I think I may be in a relationship with them).



Also, this little Korean gem makes everything better. If you're having a bad day just put this on repeat and dedicate some time to dancing with your new best friend Psy. You'll thank me later.




No comments:

Post a Comment