Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Arts and Crafts Time Time!

So....this happened.


Ok, it may not look too bad there but by midnight I was quickly losing interest in my assembly line.

One of my best friends in the world is getting married this spring and as co-Maid of Honor (yea, there are two of us...there could be a power struggle) the responsibilites are really starting to get going. I'm currently in the midst of bridal shower planning and while I like to think I'm an arts and crafts goddess it usually turns into a bigger project than I anticipated.

A few weeks ago I thought to myself..."I need a good project to keep me busy, how about I make the invitations and then stuff them and mail them all out??" Well gosh darn it, what a great idea Michelle!

And it was a great idea until the envelope stuffing portion began at 10 PM... Is there a catering tasting portion I can participate in instead? (Though the invitations themselves came out faaannntastic if I do say so myself - I'm basically an Adobe Illustrator genius) Three hours later I was cursing the label and envelope glue inventors of the world but my masterpieces were finally finished!

I really can't wait for her shower though, to envy her three new toasters watch her open all her presents and play silly games the internet told me are perfect for these things. But mostly I'm just excited for her wedding already!

No comments:

Post a Comment