Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Recap

Rabbit Rabbit
Rabbit Rabbit! Happy October everyone!!

This weekend was one of my beloved three day weekends and I wasn't going to let the incessant rain stand in my way. As you can probably tell from the pictures, the weekend was mostly food themed (as are most of my activities) and I couldn't be happier about it.

Other than the little snag of Oktoberfest being postponed a week -womp womp- because I seemed to be the only one interested in eating and drinking outside in the rain I fit it in lots of other fall goodness.

On the agenda:
  • Discovering the best brunch place ever
  • Fluffernutters!! Union Square hosted their annual "What the Fluff Fest" (Somerville invented Fluff - you're welcome America)
  • Introduced the fam to my favorite Tapas place
  • Had anxiety attacks over the Patriots
  • Cooked a feast all day with my Mama Dukes (roast chicken and homemade apple pie are what dreams are made of)
Now I think I need to reacquaint myself with the gym put on gym clothes and get distracted by TLC this week to work off all the food goodness.





No comments:

Post a Comment