Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Purple Cake and Homemade Pizza - That's What Dreams are Made Of

These past few days I've been living life in the fast lane!
Orrrrr I passed out early Friday night and spent Saturday at my 5 and 6 year old baby cousins birthday party.

But you know what? Sometimes you just need to chill out (and save some cash moneys) and I really loved my low key weekend.

Plus I'm pretty sure my gifts were the kids favorites because they would not put them down and that makes me one happy girl!

Then, to start the week off on a high note, we spent Monday evening bow tie shopping and buying quality ingredients at Trader Joe's for another creative pizza night. Is this what being a grown up is?

I was admittedly mildly terrified of our autumn themed squash pizza but I'm always a sucker for a good theme. And guess what you guys, it was delicious!

I'm basically ready to compete on Top Chef (if that means I get to supervise over my glass of wine and get tasked with cutting things - sharp knives are a big deal!)

Here's to the rest of the week going swimmingly!

Birthday shenanigans - what's up purple cake and purple ice cream

Squash Pizza - acorn squash, apples, peas, mushrooms, caramelized onions, cheddar and mozz cheese
YUMMM

Our masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment