Monday, October 22, 2012

Little Things

This past week has been a rather quiet one, no major events or outings planned just a bunch of little things making me smile everyday.

Delicious food, random 80 degree fall days, spontaneous plans with friends, contemplating just wearing a giant poncho for Halloween, and discovering a "leprechauns door" at a local Irish pubs wall are all helping me stay sane.

Now to just get through this week because my house is having our Second Annual Halloween Bash and I don't know if I can wait till Saturday for it!

1. Peanut Butter Thing (it's a tradition) 2. Leprechauns Door 3. Late night thin crust pizza heaven 4. Where did I pack my sandals away to? 5. Pumpkin beer 6. A poncho's a costume...right? 7. New brunch discoveries make me feel like Christopher Columbus 8. I want to marry whoever invented Apple Cider Donuts

No comments:

Post a Comment