Thursday, October 11, 2012

Is WebMD the same as Medical School?

Last week I got peer pressured into was a responsible adult and got a flu shot.

This week I'm starting to show cold symptoms and I am none too pleased.

Are these two things in any way related? HIGHLY unlikely. Will I blame my impending cold on my flu shot? Abso-freaking-lutely.

Therefore, I will use my expansive WebMD knowledge (I'm basically a qualified medical professional) to drink as much orange juice as I can find and to enjoy the pleasures of DayQuil/NyQuil (those people are geniuses).

Orrrr I'll just pretend like it's not happening because I don't accept being sick very well. Going out and eating delicious foods and enjoying delicious bevs and doing fall-ish things is way more fun!

My "Doctor's Kit" - psh, who needs medical school


What I plan on recreating while I'm pretending my cold isn't happening.
Because sliders and Pale Ale are the best way to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment