Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Uniform

I'm definitely a comfort kind of girl and once I find something that (in my mind) looks fab and is supremely comfortable I stick with the idea. If it ain't broke, don't fix it...right?

This has translated into many fall days in some variation of a white top, jeans, and my favorite new riding boots. I like to think that a different scarf or jacket mixes it up enough to distract the public from the fact that I'm essentially wearing different reincarnations of the same outfit.

Don't get me wrong, I love checking my favorite blogs for inspiration and throwing my new pink denim and chambray shirt into the mix but in my mind my fall uniform screams "I just did so many fall activities in my perfect fall outfit!". So I'm gonna stick with what works :)

What's your fall uniform? (...so I can steal more inspirations!)

1. Loose Tee 2. Cashmere Scarf 3. Michael Kors Watch 4. Long Layering Necklace 5. Skinny Jeans 6. Casual Button Up
7. Riding Boots 8. Printed Scarf 9. Olive Jacket 10. Studded Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment