Friday, October 5, 2012

I don't want to brag but...

...I'm basically James Bond now.

This week I reached another level of badass when we ventured an hour south of the city for a beginners class at a firearms school. That's right people, this girl was taught firearm safety and then was handed 100 rounds and two targets to see how I did with it. (I was just as surprised as you that this happened)

And ya know what? I wasn't too shabby!

For the first 5 minutes I was terrified and a bit jumpy and I was embarassed by my hands shaking while my former marine instructor was trying to help me but once you get the hang of it it's AMAZING.

Now let me say that I'm a huge supporter of gun control but I like the idea of going in to learn gun safety and then being in a controlled environment to try it out and it really relieves some stress! I don't see myself going weekly now but I'd definitely go and do it again.

And on Tuesdays they have ladies night my friends so if you're looking for a fun outing I'd highly recommend it...just saying.

Check out those bullseyes. I'm basically a super spy.

Now off to a weekend of more typical Michelle activities like bridal shower decoration shopping and baby cousin birthday party-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment