Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Apples Apples Everywhere!

This past Saturday marked the official first day of fall. While I'm sad to see my beach days behind me I was excited to kick the season off in good ole New England fashion...apple picking!!

Though I was sweating to death in my apple picking appropriate mid 70s inappropriate boots and sweater (weather.com is for the weak) ensemble I had a wonderful Saturday afternoon with some of my all time favorite people. We climbed ladders to get the best apples up top, bought way too many apple cider donuts, and viewed the petting zoo from afar to avoid the screaming children strung out on caramel apples.

Basically this weekend was New England fall perfection. Can't wait for pumpkin picking time so I can pretend I'm going to carve it and then leave it on the counter for a couple of weeks to admire it from a knife-free distance.



She's basically a seasoned vet - look at that form

Honey Pot Hill Orchard - Stow, MA

Getting the best Macs up top, Brooke knows what's up

Mmmm delicious - what should I bake with all my goods?


No comments:

Post a Comment