Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Little Things - Fall Edition

Now that the weather is resistant to being anywhere near 80I've accepted my cold weather fate. It appears there's nothing left to do but to start prepping my closet for fall and though I'm sad to push my sundresses to the back, my boots and sweaters are like long lost friends that are fresh and fun again! But what are long lost friends without a couple of new ones to play with too?

Two pairs of boots and a jacket later and I feel like I've just barely cracked the surface. Although, until I win the lottery it looks like I'm gonna have to pace my shopping problem habits. (I smell a nice leather tote I can fit my laptop in in my future friends.)

Here are my current shopping "conquests" and shopping "to dos". What are you closet plans for the cold weather?

                                           Conquests



1. Coconuts Blakely Wide Calf Riding Boot - DSW
2. Evilsizer Black Boots - Call It Spring
3. Combined Wool Jacket - Zara
 

To Do


1. Mulberry Legging Jeans - Gap
2. Paige Pinking Shears Tote - Banana Republic
3. Oversized Boyfriend Sweater - Gap


No comments:

Post a Comment