Thursday, May 30, 2013

Grievance

It was another active night of sleep for little ole me.

I was texting with the beau before bed and watching Arrested Development as I fell asleep (I'm in the middle of binge watching it) and apparently felt I should continue the conversation whilst sleeping.


I'm a pretty talented sleeper if I do say so myself.

Why would I text just the word "Grievance"? Great question!

I'm not really sure because the only dream I remember involved me practicing with the Boston Symphony and then being chased by an ostrich that escaped from the zoo. Maybe I had a grievance with the ostrich for chasing me?

The only explanation I can think of is that I heard the word on Arrested Development but I can't explain why I decided I needed to text it to my man friend.

I do weird things in my sleep guys. I wonder if I was up to anything else last night that I didn't leave evidence of. I should really sign up for a sleep study.



PS - Yes, we text on an app called Avocado. It's romantic(?). They tell me that "Avocado trees don’t self-pollinate — they need another tree nearby to bear fruit. The fruit itself grows in pairs on the trees, and Avocados are Aztec symbols of love & fertility." And if you know me, you know that I'm all about being romantic and expressing feelings (sarcasm). But it has some really nice features that goes beyond texting that's handy for significant others and it's how I cope with our period of long distance. All the cool kids are doing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment