Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm prettttyyyy good at fitness...

Yesterday not only did I go on a 3 mile run - it's still getting worse, anyone know when running will stop being painful and start being fun again? - but roommate McQ and I also hit the courts to play some bball.

What?? So many activities!

I talked big game on our walk to the courts "Hey! Did you know I was on an intramural coed basketball team in college? Technically it was only because their girl got mono at the last minute but I was their second choice in a moment of need!" And if that doesn't instill confidence in you I just don't know what will.

We shot some hoops and a good time was had by all though McQ did say that on a scale of 1 to Michael Jordan I was a modest two if my knees didn't buckle. So watch your back Michael Jordan!

I like to think I looked a lot like this graceful lady:


But on two separate occasions my face ran interference for the ball and I'm pretty sure I didn't look as cool on the court as I hoped to.


Hopefully this summer we get more time on the courts with other roomie KRo so that it's a more balanced girls vs. boys and I can use it as an excuse to get out of some runs because that's exercise too!

No comments:

Post a Comment