Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It seems like I post about this a lot but...



We spent another night at Fenway Park!!

It was one of the first truly warm spring days and it stayed warm through the whole game which couldn't have made me happier.

The beau even got us some sweet seats right behind the dugout where they brought the beer and hot dogs right to our seats which means I didn't have to get up from my cushioned seat once AKA - my dream come true. That guy knows me well.

Sadly my beloved Red Sox lost but it was still a fun night out and easily one of my favorite warm weather activities.


Stay tuned frands...the awkwardy family portrait pictures have been posted online for my viewing pleasure and I'm picking some of my favorites to share here tomorrow. We hit a lot of the cliches and I can't wait to show us off in all our matching glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment