Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lonely Hearts Club

Tomorrow the beau leaves for three months and I am less than pleased.

While I'm excited for him and this opportunity (and the fact that visiting NYC a bunch of weekends this summer will be a lot of fun) I'm giving myself 24 hours to be a mope about it and I don't care what anyone says. So there.

Ok, with that out of my system there's good news!

I am accepting applications to join my Lonely Hearts Club (trademark pending). Currently, roommate McQ has his lady friend out of town the same time of the beau's initial departure so he's earned himself the first slot. Congratulations McQ!

Following that, my other darling roommate E has her man friend out of town at the end of June so she's entered the honorable second slot. That time will be filled with lots of running dates, dates on the couch in our running clothes with wine in our hands cus we didn't quite make it on that run, and crafting - we're going to chalkboard paint the life out of anything we can get our hands on.

Basically what I'm saying is that the Lonely Hearts Club is the most fun you could have and you should hang out with me all the time. Because look at how fun I am!

I take my best pictures post run.

No comments:

Post a Comment