Monday, October 7, 2013

A picture is a poem without words

I'm in the market for some new wall art. More specifically, I'm in the market for some new wall art that costs less than $50.

So to my trusty old friend Etsy I went!

I could spend hours on that site and I quickly decided that this guy would be finding a new home above our TV (despite a certain roommates' dismay - a 3 vs. 1 vote means I win, schorry).




Now I just need to find something to hang over our couch. I'm being indecisive and can't decide what kind of look I want to go with but I think I'm leaning towards the mixed media prints on old book pages.

Which is your favorite?

Teaching Dance Realistic Fox Print Slow Dance Purple Polka Dot Graphite Spectrum Watercolor Flowers Giraffe Print Vintage Botanical Sketch Drawing



"A picture is a poem without words." - Horace

No comments:

Post a Comment