Monday, October 14, 2013

So. many. treasures.

My love for all things thrifting is no secret. Yard sales, antiques markets, consignment shops...you name it, I attend it. Thankfully Callan and I share the same elderly woman passion and she's always down for early morning yard sale adventures. (There's even an app for that.)

So bright and early with a list of addresses in hand we were prepared to hit up some killer "estate sales". We're gonna get so many treasuresssss!!!!

NOPE.

Bad news is people falsely advertised and merely had sad folding tables covered in crap. Good news is Callan introduced me to Cambridge Antique Market! That place is four floors of flea market heaven and my mind melted with excitement.

I left empty handed because I was so overwhelmed with wanting everything but I think I need to go back and pray these red chairs are still there...

If anyone's still looking for a gown to wear to my DAR ball, I have just the one for you...

And maybe pick up one of the above since I am looking for new wall art...because who wouldn't want old pictures of creepy children they've never met?

No comments:

Post a Comment