Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Autumn Wishes


 The Downtown Field Jacket  Coconuts Britain Riding Boot  Penfield Stokes Checked Flannel Shirt   Coincidence & Chance Foxy Geek Sweater  Long Wraparound Scarf  Ecote Festical Ankle Boot  Sweater with Elbow Patches  Owl Moccasin  Double Pocket Top 

Despite the fact that the weather seems to be having regular mood swings and I can't figure out if I should be wearing tank tops or sweaters I've been working on my fall wish list.

I keep trying to impose "anti-shopping" periods on my life but let's be real, those never work out as planned. There are just so many sweaters, military jackets, and boots calling my name right now. 

Sooo as a compromise (with myself) I'm trying to be good and solely buy from sales and consignment and use my wish list merely as a guideline. 

We'll see how this goes...in the meantime, enjoy these pretties that have stolen my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment