Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cambridge Open Market

For the past four years I've been lucky enough to work a schedule that allows me to have every other Friday off. I've been spoiled by my regular three day weekends but those are about to come to an end as I start my new job (eek!) next week.

To celebrate one of my last extra long weekends I decided to finally get myself to Cambridge Open Market. It's run by the same organization that does SoWa so we were basically made for each other.

Food trucks, talented vendors, and vintage sellers all set up shop right in Harvard Square and it's pure perfection on a cool fall day.

Loving that fashion trucks are a thing now
Found my first "Play Me I'm Yours" street piano

And a (semi) unrelated picture but I loved all the colorful benches Harvard had out around their campus.




No comments:

Post a Comment