Monday, October 21, 2013

First Day

The first day at a new job is very reminiscent of the first day of school to me.

Worries about where I'm going to sit, if I will succeed in my new role, and what I should wear always run through my head. A lot of the common "first day" fears are things that are out of your control but luckily what to wear is not.

To calm some of my nerves I've, of course, made an inspiration board of different outfits based on office culture. I'm not too certain about my new place yet but I'm thinking I'm going to follow the "it's better to be over dressed" rule.

Happy Monday frands! Wish me luck!

   H&M Blouse with Beaded Collar  Express Ankle Zip Legging  J.Crew Factory Scalloped Lace Top   Banana Republic Sloan Fit Ankle Pant   Gap Bow Neck Top   H&M Stretch Pencil Skirt   BCBG Paris Jaze d'Orsay Pump • H&M Imitation Leather Handbag  

No comments:

Post a Comment