Tuesday, October 15, 2013

HONK!


In all my time as a Somerville resident I've somehow managed to miss HONK! Festival every year. But this year was going to be different - I wasn't gonna miss it!

HONK is a weekend festival of activist street bands where people from all over the country come to celebrate, parade, and be merry. It ends in Harvard Square where there are street vendors, performers, food, and beer gardens a plenty. The perfect kind of fall activity if you ask me.

Mimes make me uncomfortable but they were a fun band nonetheless
Stilt walkers everywhere
We rounded out our festivities appropriately enough with a sing-a-long on one of the "Play My, I'm Yours" Boston Street Pianos (followed by two killer wins by the Pats and Red Sox - hellz yea).


KRo played a mean "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and was a close second to Chris' performance:



No comments:

Post a Comment